The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Friday 8 February 2008

Maternity leave

I've now finished work - pharmacy on Wednesday, and then school
yesterday. It's a bit weird really - I don't know what I'm going to do
with all my time, but I'm sure I'll manage to fill it! Banking up some
sleep has got to be high on the list of priorities, and I reckon I
might have to "do lunch" with friends while I can! Yes, there's stuff
still to sort out before Bubble arrives - we've got no nappies and
we've got a few bits we need to get together for the birth. I've been
told to make the most of the next few days/weeks until Bubble arrives,
and to do something for me every day, so I guess I'll just have to
listen to the advice!

No comments: