The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Monday 18 February 2008

Are we really ready?

I (D) don't know if I'm ready for Bubble to arrive yet, however C has got the urge to clean. Not just wiping the kitchen surfaces, but cleaning the windows, under the microwave, inside it, the cupboard doors etc etc. She has said she's not going so far as to take everything out of the cupboards and clean the shelves, but she's been doing everything but... !

People have said the this 'nesting' is an indication of an imminent arrival, so we shall wait and see. If it arrives soon, we will cope, but I don't feel as prepared as I could be. I don't know what more knowledge I want/need, but I just don't quite feel ready yet!

2 comments:

notquiteginger said...

just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like nesting to me (Though Alan would argue that I've still not got to the cleaning stage!!)
Lots of love to you all and can't wait for acuddle.

Luv Auntie Sue xxx