The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Saturday 19 January 2008

What will I do?

Dave's away for the weekend - down visiting his sister. I'm missing him loads, but earlier today things got a little out of hand. For some reason - and I don't really know why - I had a bit of a panic about what I would do if I went into labour while he's away. At this stage - now 33 weeks - I'd have to go into hospital, and the thought of doing that without him is quite scary. So then I thought "OK I'd phone my Mum." But it would take her at least 1 1/2 hours to get here - probably nearer 2. And that's a long time! So then I thought "Maybe Mel would come with me." But she's not well. Who else would I want with me? No-one is the real answer. Help!!! I even got as far as thinking about the best way for Dave to get back up from Guildford - he hasn't got the car down there. 4 hours by train would probably be the quickest, but again that's a long time.

I know it's irrational - there's nothing to indicate that labour is going to start. But I think my hormones and imagination are getting the better of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you'd phoned to say you were in labour I would have given him my car!
Hugs
Wendy xxx