The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Friday 4 January 2008

Missing brain cells!

It's amazing just how much pregnancy affects the brain! I always thought people made it up. Ha, how wrong was I!

Shredding prescriptions that haven't been dispensed. Writing on a white board with a permanent marker (at least the maths was right!). Getting half way through a sentence and totally forgetting what I wanted to say. The list goes on and on!

Dave thinks it's hilarious!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Getting half way through a sentence and totally forgetting what I wanted to say.

You don't need to be pregnant to do that. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a term for that, or have I been (re-)reading too much Douglas Adams recently, something like Woking?