The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Thursday 3 January 2008

NCT antenatal classes

I've just got an email with an invitation to antenatal classes. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to get on one, as we'd been told they were fully booked. To be honest, I've learned a lot from the discussions at yoga class, and we're going to an active birth workshop next Friday, so I wasn't panicking too much, but its a bonus that we've got on an NCT class, even if it's only so we can meet other people. I think it might give Dave some information and more confidence as well. It's four evenings during February, finishing about 10 days before Bubble is due, so let's hope he doesn't decide to make too early an arrival!

No comments: