The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Tuesday 11 December 2007

A sleepy baby or something else?

Bubble hasn't been active since the weekend. No movements at all really. It hadn't really worried me, but last night and this morning I've had pains (aching muscle type pain at the sides of my ribs), and now I don't know. For the last few weeks Bubbles been really active - to the point where it was bugging me - and so this is away from the norm for me and Bubble. I just don't know what to think. Is he just having a rest and chilling out after all the activity over the last few weeks, or is there something wrong?

I've got a midwife appointment this afternoon anyway, so Dave's leaving work early to come as well for moral support. Hopefully everything will be OK, but I just don't know what to think. If something is going wrong - and I might be over-stressing too much here - then I just hope that Bubble has a fighting chance. That's all I can pray for.

No comments: