The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Tuesday 4 September 2007

The news is out!

I think pretty much everyone must know by now. If you don't, I'm
sorry! Everyone's really excited for us. Maybe more excited than we
are - although we have had a few weeks for the news to settle in.

Now there's so much to think about. We've had offers of stuff from my
brother, so we need to make time to go and see what is lurking in
their cupboards. I've got to think about maternity pay - I don't work
many hours at school, so don't know whether I'll get SMP from there,
and so need to find out what the alternative is for self-employed
people. Dave hasn't got a permanent job yet, so there's that hanging
over us. The list goes on...

At least I'm not really feeling sick any longer. Tired - yes! Brain a
bit scatty - yes! Off bananas - yes! But none of that horrible
sickness malarkey!

No comments: