The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Thursday 6 September 2007

Feeling tired, achy and fat!

Every night I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep by about
8.30pm? Is that normal? I'm so tired. Back to school this week as
well, so I don't have a day or two off in the week now either.
School's only mornings, not full days, but it does stop me having a
lie in. Still, after September I'll be back to 2 days pharmacy, rather
than the three I'm doing at the moment, so that'll give me a day back.
Hurrah!

And the achy bit - it's my neck and shoulders. Last Friday I woke up
and could barely move my head. That lasted over the weekend. It's
better than that now - at least I can drive the car and not grimace
every time I move - but I'm still very tense and achy. Dave went on a
mercy mission - bless him - to find a wheat bag, which helps but
doesn't solve the problem. Paracetamol doesn't touch it, and I don't
want to take anything else. I know a lot of it is just that I need to
relax, but that's quite difficult at the moment. Any suggestions?

Now the fat bit - my belly now sticks out as much as my boobs. And
that's saying something! I'm sure I shouldn't be this big at 13 weeks.
And the belly is not even round, it's got a lopsidedness to it. What
am I going to be like at 40 weeks?! Help!!!

No comments: