The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Friday 14 September 2007

Bubble burps

The sickness died off a few weeks ago, and I thought that was it for
that. But no - the last few days I've been feeling rough again. The
sea bands have gone back on the wrists and I've been grazing in the
hope of reducing the symptoms. But this time it's accompanied by
Bubble Burps - at least I'm blaming Bubble! So, now Gaviscon has been
added to remedy list. I've only tried it today but, touch wood, things
do seem to be a bit better. Maybe I can get rid of the wrist bands?
But indigestion already? Is that right? Anyway, I'm at the midwife
again next Tuesday, so I'll ask her about it then.

I wish people would stop telling me that "14 weeks is when you start
to bloom"! That's just not happening for me. Spotty skin, still tired
a lot of the time, and feeling fat and sicky. Blooming my arse!

No comments: