The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Tuesday 23 September 2008

On My Own

(No not the Andrew Lloyd Webber tune from Les Miserable)

Last Friday Charlotte went out on a hen-do for one of the other Mum's from the baby group for the evening and left me to cope on my own with Imogen. We had dinner together (ish) and she gave her a dose of "Mummy Milk" before she went out. I then gave Imogen a bath then read a story, another little dose of milk and she drifted off to sleep without any real trouble.

Even though Imogen was a bit under the weather during the day, there wasn't any problems with going to sleep, and staying that way until well after C got home at 2:30am (dirty stop-out!!)

I had had a few 'practice' runs when I did the bath/story/bed routine when C took Buster for a walk and they generally went OK, so C never really had anything to worry about.

No comments: