The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Midwife appointment

Been for the midwife appointment today. Not too exciting really. Just
a load of questions to check on how things are and I guess to
highlight any potential problems, and a load of booklets and leaflets
to bring home to read - it'll take until the baby's born to get
through them all!

Just a slight debate about the dates at the moment. I know when my
last period was, and I also know that they aren't 28-day cycles and
the earliest possible date for conception was. It doesn't exactly fit
with the date they work out from my period - she reckons 10 weeks, but
I reckon it's more like 8-9. It's made all the more confusing by the
fact that the "weeks" aren't counted from conception, but from the
last period, even if your cycle aren't the "perfect" 28 days!

Scan in 2 weeks, so they'll probably try and tel me something different then!

No comments: