The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Wednesday 22 August 2007

Feeling fat!

What am I? About 10 weeks and already I'm feeling fat. Someone told me
the other day that I'm beginning to show - and we haven't even told
family and friends yet. We've got a few weddings coming up and I
needed something to wear - I've had to buy a maternity dress to make
sure it'll fit me by the last one at the end of October! I just feel
fat and fed up.
We weren't going to tell family and friends until after the scan next
Tuesday, but it's Dad's 60th birthday next Monday and the whole family
is going away for the weekend to Scarborough. It's going to be
impossible to hide it all from them - the feeling sick, the tiredness
and the big tum - so we've decided to tell them when we see them on
Friday. At least that way we can tell before they guess or ask.
Everyone else can wait until after the scan - telling my family is a
case of needs must!

No comments: