The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Friday 13 February 2009

Fun in the snow!

Last weekend was SAGGA catch-up at Hesley. Dave was studying, so I took Imogen up there for a few hours to see people and say hi. Someone had thought a brought a couple of sledges, so I took Imogen out to enjoy the snow. Her waterproof all-in-one was a little tight over all the layers, but we still had fun!

She was quite happy sat in the snow, playing with it, but - as you can see in the photo - she wasn't too sure about sitting on the sledge on her own! When I sat on it with her and we whizzed down the icy slope that had been created, she giggled and laughed, which was great. I haven't been sledging for years, and I've forgotten how much fun it is, even on just a little slope!

No comments: