The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Sunday 3 August 2008

Sleeping

I've been resisting it for a while, but we've finally taken the plunge and Imogen is spending tonight in her own room. I just got too fed up of her chuntering and wriggling in her sleep. She's does this weird thing of raising her legs to right angles above her, and then letting them drop onto the mattress with a thud - not once, but several times in a row. And when I've fed her during the night, sometimes she doesn't go back to sleep straight away - she'll be quite happy (not all the time!) just to lie in her cot until she drops off, but her chatter with Mr Cow just gets a bit much!

We were going to wait until we come back from SAGGA camp - sleep will no doubt be a mess anyway - but I just couldn't do another night. I think Dave has been hoping for a while I'd give in - it's just one step on the road to her growing up and I want her to be my baby for ever!

No comments: