The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Monday 4 August 2008

Last night

Well, last night didn't go too badly at all. Imogen was really tired - maybe all that fresh air at the BBQ tired her out - and went down really well. She woke just after 11pm, and at that point my heart dropped and I thought we'd be in for a bad night. But that was it until 6.30 this morning, when Dave found her upside down in her cot (head at the bottom, feet at the top!)

So, that's it. Her first night in her own room went well, and she's made another move on the growing-up move! And I had a nice night's sleep as well!

Dave had the best night's sleep of all of us - he didn't even know that I'd got up to her at all. I just hope he doesn't sleep through every night, especially the bad ones!

No comments: