The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Post natal yoga & baby massage

Today Imogen and I went to a post natal yoga & baby massage class. It's run by Olivia (who ran the maternity yoga class I went to) and Lesley Lister (who does the massage bit). It was only a small class, with just three mums and babies, which was nice. Massage first, which Imogen really liked; it was legs and feet today. Then, after herbal tea and chocolate biscuits, time for yoga. I was a bit worried that Imogen wouldn't let me do anything, but she seemed quite happy to lie on the floor and chatter away to herself or Olivia. Different moves to the maternity yoga - which makes sense when I think about it - which are focussed on pelvis and stomach as well as relaxing shoulders and back.

Shame Imogen's been a bit of a nightmare since we got home; she slept in the car on the way back, but woke when we got home. Since then she's been trying to convince me that she's hungry (although when I've fed her she got uncomfortable and then brought it all back) but I know she's just tired. So much for me getting the lounge cleared today!

BTW last night's sleep was fantastic - 8pm til 5.30am, with a good feed and then more sleep until 8.30am. I hoping we can have the same again tonight, but based on previous inconsistencies, I'm not holding my breath

No comments: