The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Thursday 11 October 2007

Yoga Classes

Been to my first pregnancy yoga class this afternoon. It's run by
Olivia, a woman trained under the Active Birth Centre
(www.activebirthcentre.com) and is designed to prepare you for labour,
birth and early parenting. Some gentle exercises, massage and
relaxation and then a chat over a cup of lemon and ginger tea! I've
never been to anything like this before, but everyone was friendly
enough and it wasn't too strenuous (although I'm aching just a little
bit!) I felt like the baby of the class - everyone else's babies are
due before the end of the year, so I'm quite a long way behind them,
but I've been reassured that new people join the class all the time,
so I'll soon feel like an old hand!

No comments: