The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Sunday 7 October 2007

Bubble flutters

Over the past few days I've been feeling flutterings. Difficult to
describe really - a bit like gentle bowel movements, or butterflies.
People tell me that it's probably the first movements of the baby.
Great! It's not that often, and they're really faint - I have to be
quite relaxed and still to feel them at all. I'm hoping that it bodes
well for the future - a nice quite baby who isn't too much of a pest!!
Hmm, somehow I think not!

On a slightly different note, I'm having to spend money on clothes. I
bought a few bits a couple of weeks ago, but need more. This morning
at church I had a normal t-shirt (no maternity tops clean) on with a
cardigan over the top. I felt hot, but couldn't take the cardie off
'cos the t-shirt didn't really cover everything - not the best idea in
church! So I've just placed a few bids on eBay, so hopefully I might
have something to wear in a few days time. So far, the shops in
Sheffield have been not too helpful: Next wasn't stocking maternity
until they'd moved to the bigger store in Meadowhall (which might have
been this weekend actually); M&S have a small range in Meadowhall, but
nothing in town; not much at H&M fit me. Any more ideas? Where do
other people find all their nice maternity clothes, without spending
an absolute fortune?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Top shop and Dorothy Perkins and Mothercare.

Anonymous said...

NCT sales are a good place to try...look on nct.org.uk for your local ones...most branches have one at this time of year so you might be lucky!!