The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Monday 27 April 2009

Baby encounters

Mad & Charlie came to visit today. It was good to see them, although I'm not sure Imogen would entirely agree!

Charlie's about 11 weeks old, and I reckon it must have been Imogen's first encounter with a baby a lot younger than her - especially in our house. She kept a close eye on her, looked puzzled when Charlie made "baby" noises (rather than the "toddler chat" that she makes) and seemed fascinated by breast-feeding (despite her still doing it, so she knows full well what it's all about!).

But I guess the most telling point came when I was left holding Charlie as Mad went off to get something. Imogen came over to me & Charlie and gave us a cuddle - all very nice - but then tried to move Charlie out of the way so she could get onto my knee as well/instead.

Still, she can't have disliked her that much - Imogen gave her a kiss as they were going - and they're not given out to just anyone!

No comments: