The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Sunday 9 November 2008

Marmite - yuck!

I can't believe my daughter is a marmite lover! Grr!

Stupidly I bought her some marmite cheese bites, not thinking that it might lead to the real thing. I only bought them to give her a bit of a flavour (thinking she wouldn't like it 'cos neither Dave or I do - or so I thought). As it turns out she loved the cheese, and Dave decided to inform me that he likes marmite (proves you never know everything!) and that he hadn't had it for ages, so he'd buy a jar. We're now on the second jar, and Imogen loves it - the cheese bites and the real thing on toast.

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree...Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!!
Don't think I ever gave little Lovetts the chance to try it!!!