The latest news...

Please keep checking back to find out what's happening. We'll update it as often as we can.

Sunday 8 July 2007

It's all a bit surreal

This time last week everything was just bumbling along as "normal". And now things have changed! One small bit of plastic with a couple of windows and a blue line, and suddenly we're facing a whole new adventure.
Let's just say that it wasn't unplanned, but wasn't exactly expected. To be honest it's all happened a bit quickly and that's what makes it seem a bit unbelievable at the moment. I was excited when the blue line first appeared, and I still am, but it's more an unbelieving excitement now!
No "symptoms" as yet - no morning sickness or anything - and I guess that doesn't help make it any more believable. No that I'm complaining though - I can quite happily do without feeling sick each and every day of the next few months!
I've got a doctor's appointment for next Friday. Last time I went - just about 3 weeks ago - was going to be my last one for a while. I'm off my antidepressants now, feeling a whole lot better and life is hunky-dory, so the doctor said she didn't want to see me again - we even joked that she would be without a job if I wasn't seeing her! At least I'm going for a nice reason this time.

No comments: